What can I do?
- The Debt Limit - So even a 2nd grader can understand it.
- Values that Will Stand the Test of Fire! - Catholic Church Ad - An incredably moving presentation! It takes an intellectual issue and makes it one of the heart. One can only wonder how large an impact it may have on voters and whether there will be any further consequences delt out by the current administration as a result.
- Points to Ponder - From members of IVBA - Have you begun to put it all together yet? Can you?
- They Come to America - "We Ride to DC" A Dennis Michael Lynch documentary about the impact of illegal immigration
- Current Market Data - Direct from the Wall Street Journal-automatically refreshed-More than you wanted to know
San Bernardino County
State of California
- Barbara Boxer (D) - U.S. Senator, California
- Diane Feinstein (D) - U.S. Senator, California
- Nancy Pelosi (D) - U.S. Congresswoman, 8th District, Speaker of the House
- Maxine Waters (D) - U.S. Congressman, 43rd District
- Julia Brownly (D) - U.S. Congresswoman, 26th District
- Mark Takano (D) - U.S. Congressman, 41st District
- Ken Calvert (D) - U.S. Congressman, 42nd District
- Kevin McCarthy (R) - U.S. Congressman, 23rd District
- Paul Cook (R) - U.S. Congressman, 8th District
- Howard "Buck" McKeon (R) - U.S. Congressman, 25th District
- Gary Miller (R) - U.S. Congressman, 31st District
- U.S. Constitution - Direct images from the National Archives and transcript.
- U.S. Constitution - From Cornell Law School with hypertext annotations.
- The Federalist Papers - The Federalist Papers in a complete, easy to read e-text. The Federalist Papers were written and published during the years 1787 and 1788 in several New York State newspapers to persuade New York voters to ratify the proposed constitution. In total, the Federalist Papers consist of 85 essays outlining how this new government would operate and why this type of government was the best choice for the United States of America.
- Common Sense-Thomas Paine - The full text of this famous document. Published in 1776, Common Sense challenged the authority of the British government and the royal monarchy. The plain language that Paine used spoke to the common people of America and was the first work to openly ask for independence from Great Britain. Very highly read at the time.
- Congressman Rogers on Healthcare Bill - Video tells it like it is!
- Newt Gingrich - Real Change Requires Real Change!
- Why is Iran Building a Mock Aircraft Carrier? - Video
- Sarah Palin - Sarah's PAC
- Sean Hannity - tough talk, no punches pulled, and pure Sean.
- Glen Beck - The Glen Beck Program
- Dr. Ben Carson - Dr. Ben Carson made headlines with his keynote at the National Prayer Breakfast in February 2013. Standing just a few feet from President Obama, the neurosurgeon offered a common sense critique of liberal government, calling for a return to our historic culture of personal responsibility, free markets, and upward mobility. The speech instantly went viral; The Wall Street Journal even ran an editorial, “Ben Carson for President.”
- Bill Leonard Issues Forum - Californai Board of Equalization member Bill Leonard discusses the issues
- Competitive Enterprise Institute - is a public interest group dedicated to free enterprise and limited government. We believe that the best solutions come from people making their own choices in a free marketplace, rather than government intervention. Since it was founded by Fred L. Smith, Jr. in 1984, CEI has grown to a team of over 40 policy experts and staff.
- Larry Elder - A "firebrand" according to "Daily Variety," best-selling author and radio talk-show host Larry Elder has a take-no-prisoners style, using such old-fashioned things as evidence and logic. Larry shines the bright light of reasoned analysis on many of the myths and hypocrisies apparent in our system of government, our society, and the media itself. He slays dragons and topples sacred cows using facts, common sense and a ready wit.
- Fox News Channel - Fair & Balanced
- Bill O'Reilly - Bill O'Reilly hosts The O'Reilly Factor, the most-watched program on cable news.
- The Kelly Files - Megyn Kelly covers late-breaking stories, investigative reports and analyzes the day's biggest news.
- Jim Cramer - The Mad Money Man, Booyah!